Ads

One line Joke (Part 1)

one liner jokes


One Line JOkes

Joke:
1. I asked God for a bike, but I know God does'nt work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Joke:
2. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Joke:
3. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.


Joke:
4. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.

Joke:

Joke:
5. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Joke:
6. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Joke:
7. If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.

Joke:
8. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

0 comments:

Post a Comment